Technologies What We Use
Our 1st touch screen technology project “Restaurant Inspection” for New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene is the first USA restaurant inspection application in the 1990’s. We built the application on Windows 95 platform using Visual Basic and SQL Server on touch screen device with centralized back-end server to manage the data repository. Later on, we enhance the application to Windows XP using Microsoft Dot Net and SQL Server.
- Windows operating system platform up to the latest Windows 8 and mobile platforms.
- Linux operating system platform such as Ubuntu.
- Desktop Client/Server and web browser application development.
- Microsoft Dot Net and Java, PHP, HTML, and C programming languages.
- SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and Sybase database technologies.
- KIOSK specific technologies such as offline transaction mode with cache, Windows and browser lockdown, Operating system function restriction and disable for KIOSK application.
- Internet, wifi, WAN and LAN protocols and security.